top of page

Protecting your
home and assets

Building and Contents 

Whether you have a mortgage or not, it is essential to protect your home and its contents. It is advised that you carry out a regular valuation of your contents to ensure your policy remains valid. The buildings insurance should cover the rebuild cost of the property.


If you are a landlord, you will need a specialist type of cover for the building and any contents, this is called landlords insurance. If you own multiple properties, we can insure all properties under one plan.

bottom of page